Thursday, March 11, 2010

Some updates

Hey everyone,

I've come up with ideas regarding how I want to organize and do things. I'm planning on breaking down posts into several categories.

First and foremost is Reviews. This will be the most common one and I'll focus here on Indie and Foreign works, typically newer things. I'll be giving a break down of the movie and my opinion of it, pretty straight forward.

Next section I'm calling, The Biz. I'd say this will probably be the second most common and is basically a regular review, only on a mainstream/new film.

Next up is Discussions. Maybe if people ever follow this or care at all I'll set up discussions. Maybe I'll pick a big or exciting film to talk about, or ask for favorites or something of that nature.

Now on to Kyle's Faves. This section will be somewhat like a review, but just on personal favorites of mine, mainstream or not, regardless of how old or well known they are. I'll also explain why the movie is so awesome.



I'm planning on watching Couples Retreat today. Some old people friends of mine said it was funny, I'm somewhat skeptical but Vince Vaughn is pretty awesome so we'll see. I plan on doing a Biz afterwords.

That's it for now. I'll be in touch. Still working on a sign off.

No comments:

Post a Comment