Monday, March 15, 2010

The Biz: Star Trek

I'm going to make this one quick. I enjoyed this film. I was extremely hesitant coming into this, as I felt they would go against what Star Trek always was. Now I'm hardly a Treky, but I've seen the films and enjoyed them, and I actually thought this was not too out of line. Probably more like the Picard Series, but along the lines of something acceptable. Some things were ridiculous and probably didn't really make sense, but oh well.

Acting was meh, passable, but I generally liked the casting. I won't go on too much more, it was a Star Trek film, and that is about as good of a review as I can give it. For those of you just into actiony stuff, this should pass.

I'll give it a 2.5 of 4. A good enjoyable watch, not embarrassing to its long and storied franchise.

No comments:

Post a Comment